Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Small Glimmer of Hope For Faster-Than-Light Neutrinos

Vasquez: [after barely surviving the humilation of a loose fiber-optic cable] Okay. We have several canisters of neutrinos. I say we go back in there and remeasure the whole fuckin' experiment.

Hicks: It's worth the try, but we don't know if that's gonna affect anything.

Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, Mat! What are we even talking about this for?

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Hudson: Fuckin' A!

Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

Ripley: They can *bill* me.

Burke: Okay, I know this is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important experiment we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or *anybody*, has the right to arbitrarily kill it.

Ripley: Wrong.

Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.

Hudson: Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Source: http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdotScience/~3/3291wMvUF2E/a-small-glimmer-of-hope-for-faster-than-light-neutrinos

the weeknd the weeknd payroll tax payroll tax aisha khan alanis morissette vanessa bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.